Wednesday, February 11

Arise Magazine

Arise Magazine is the first global magazine dedicated to achievements in Africa fashion, music, culture, and polity. Covering the Magazine is "The baddest bitch in America" Naomi Campbell, Liya Kedebe, and Alek Wek. This magazine is long overdue. It should have been a magazine like this. I guess its called for now since the Black Vogue issue came out. Either way I'm gonna be a follower. Haven't yet subscribe to the issues but asoon as I can you better bet I will.

The Issue:




Nena Is that You? (lol)


Tyson " the first black male supermodel" (whatever) is also featured in the issue. I dont know why they concentrate on him so much cause he ain't even do much as far as being "super" but I guess he was the first to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment