Sunday, March 22

Sister 2 Sister

Tia's Flops Tamera's Pops....


I've always loved Tia and Tamera Mowry from there haye days on Sister, Sister and I love Tia more with here role on the CW's "The Game". Although there are rumors circulating that the show is going to be canceled I still watch the final episodes that have been extremely amusing as are the rest. Since Tia has been back on the scene Tamera, her sister, has been making appearances at events and showing her face, my logic is if your staying relevant than you'll actual are going to be again, And she sure is!! Tamera is coming out with a show called "Roommates" premiering tomorrow on ABC family circa 9pm. I'm glad to see her back on the screen with a leading role. The show seems somewhat a "What I like about you" x "One on One" the later days type of show. Props to Tamera, I hope her show last longer than her sisters did.

No comments:

Post a Comment